Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Congratulation For The Wedding In Spanish

Gordon Ramsey-Chocolate Truffle Ravioli



my last episode in London, have long been uncertain whether to book a table or not Ramsey . I made a mapping of all its restaurants in the area, I compared the menu, I read reviews- and in the end, I decided not to do this. My fear was an effect, "Mark Gordon", if I pass the time, with approval from the risk of a brand that finally made me give up. Why did you want to say in every interview and every preface of the book, that "I am born and the rest cook": now the Ramsey & Co has become a kind of multinational, with his wife who bakes cookies and cookbooks as the image of him spread over all programs of the Kingdom, not to mention the U.S. So in the end, I decided to postpone, at least this time.
Except that as you experience a dinner to three meters above the sky Robuchon, I confessed to the waiter at our table that I was undecided until the last and that his main goal had beaten right on Ramsey. The assist-admit it-was to secure those goals by: Epper, instead of shamelessly take advantage of it to the rubbish connects the head, the waiter is illuminated and all replied that Gordon is an outsider, really. He continued, transfigured, extolling the praises and recommend us to a jump, the next time.
As the gastronomic adventure was all a decreasing, from then on, I thought to buying the console ' complete works of Ramsey, who is coming into convenient boxes weighing 10 kg each, partially responsible for 73 kg of baggage return. Many had already tried (and here, in brackets relief personnel, but because we must always put the photo and the photo always cool? In this way, is what is lost on the blog, which is not what it is-closed in parentheses) , and I think a lot of experience because, as I said, his is a cuisine that I like: substance-and with a touch of fantasy, without overdoing it, just to put the signature of the artist-and cigarette-butt if you are mere mortals and not me.
trial are these wonderful donuts, whose peculiarity is to have as a chocolate truffle filling. The most interesting thing is that making truffles unless it takes to prepare the custard and avoid all the stunts to fill them with warm-or rather, hot. The result is the same old crap carnacialesca, but this time the class-and sorry if it's just ....

CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE RAVIOLI
by G. Ramsey, Chef's Secrets



to 20. 24 pieces
for chocolate ganache
80 g dark chocolate *
40 g butter 3 tablespoons cream


* properly, non è una ganache, per via del burro. Però, 1)sto traducendo in simultanea, che sembro la Canalis (ravioli= ravioli) 2) Gordon dixit- e va bene così. 
La percentuale di cacao, invece, è importante: l'originale dice 80%. Io ho usato un 74%, ma per i nostri gusti- non siamo pazzi per il cioccolato puro- è eccessiva. Fate voi. 

per l'impasto della brioche
10 g di lievito di birra fresco o 2 cucchiaini di lievito secco
150 ml di latte tiepido
25 g di zucchero più quello che serve per spolverizzare i bomboloni
400 g di farina**
2 cucchiaini di sale fino
40 g butter 2 medium eggs, lightly beaten oil for frying

** he says "strong plain flour" - namely Manitoba. I usually use a mix, half and half flour Manitoba 00.

Procedure 1. first do the ganache. Chop chocolate and melt in a double boiler with butter and cream. When melted, stir well and allow to cool. Then, put in refrigerator to solidify

2. With the digging for the melon *, obtained from 24 balls ganache and keep in refrigerator until ready to use
* otherwise, Use a teaspoon and give you the hands. I have done so (I have at least 3 digging for melon, I had found half ...)

3. Prepare the dough: Dissolve yeast in warm milk with a teaspoon sugar and let stand until it starts to grow and make bubbles.

4. Sift flour and salt and add the butter, incorporating it as the pastry with your fingertips. Of course, being little, you will not get a compact dough, but only one meal with crumbs. Add sugar and let the fountain pour in the eggs, shell on a plate and "broken" with a fork, milk with added with the yeast and knead until mixture is smooth and elastic.
You can also use a food processor or un'impastatrice: I used the Ken, I put all ingredenti order given and I kneaded all'incordatura up.


5. Put the dough in a floured bowl, cover with a clean cloth, transferred to a place away from drafts (perfect off the oven) and let rise until doubled. (Two hours)

6. Sprinkle flour on work surface, and resume rovesciatevi the leavened dough to knead for a few minutes. Not are flat and special features: just making it flexible again. Spread it out with a rolling pin to a thickness of half a cm and obtained many rounds with a cutter, cut-outs mixed up again until all the dough.



7. On half of the round, place a chocolate truffle, then cover with the other half, pressing with your fingers along the edges to seal. praticolarmente because I was inspired once I finish browsing again reshaped the donuts, cutting away the excess edges with the same cutters used earlier.

8. Ramsey says to rest in refrigerator for 15 minutes. I did not just read this passage (you can see that I was exhausted, by the extraordinary point 7) and I let them sit for half an hour at room temperature: they are simply a little leaven ', which would not have happened in the fridge.

9. In a high pan, heat plenty of oil for frying (you do: with us, this is the only time they do not fry with EVO, because in the deep-fried to the taste bothers my daughter. Therefore, I used an oil sunflower seeds, the best I find). Just go to the oil temperature, immegretevi 4 or 5 puffs at a time and fry two minutes on each side. The oil temperature should be about 180 degrees, so if you have a fryer you're set. If not, remove the pan from the stove, let cool a bit 'and then resume the fry.

10. As the donuts are ready, remove them with a slotted directly on a plate covered with paper towels, and are just warm, put them in a bag for food, where you will have paid three or four tablespoons of sugar. Shake the bag, so that the donuts are good sprinkle of sugar on each side and serve immediately while still hot.
hello
ale

0 comments:

Post a Comment