Monday, October 4, 2010

Chanel Outlet In England

Gemma

Ho ricevuto un special gift, a special ... twice because I was pulled Blog Silage to receive his jewels, two because they possess this jewel created exclusively for me made me feel very happy!
From this parcel created by Grace to hold his beautiful and refined masterpieces out of a jewel is beautiful, delicate and bright.

not all, Silage-Grace described it perfectly with a note that allowed me to see the precision with alert eyes and the love he puts into his creations.

"... this model is called Gemma These models ... I realize them with strips of copper or aluminum and created the decorations with the scraps of the same plates. If your jewelry, the gem is a gem of a river. The cyclamen-purple color of the pearls is reminiscent of raw pasta used to fill the jewel. The spiral copper pendant and closure are modeled by hand ... "

It is fabulous!
course his blog, do not miss the links on the right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment