Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tattood Womens Genitals

Swap wooded

My swap woody "has reached its destination at the home of Stefan once again thank you for the compliments of which I am proud not to talent but immodesty!
I chose strawberries as a dominant theme, I like it fresh, red, sweet ... you notice that they are greedy?!?

And here's some photos ...

whole strip, stoffine, buttons ... and strawberries everywhere ....
*****
tilda strawberry scented ...
*****
my chore cross stitch cardboard ... first experiment ....
front with lhn embroidered pattern, with pocket inside left, inside right with needle holders, behind
*****

I also thank Penny who invited me to participate in allowing me to make room for all my creativity! !
Now I just have to wait for the swap to me ...
Strawberry Kisses to end the summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment